Did you know that you can tell the difference between a Girl-Gone-Wild and a Girl-Gone-Wise by looking at her feet? The Sage tells his son that he’ll be able to spot a Girl-Gone-Wild by the way she walks. He advises him to check out a woman’s feet, steps, path, and ways. The foot-heart connection is the first point of contrast between a Wise Thing and a Wild Thing. Are you swept off your feet with Jesus? Watch the video book blog, and check out what your feet reveal about YOU.
1. Read the first point of contrast between a Wild and a Wise Thing (Pages 23-33 in Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild).
2. Download and complete the Chapter Questions for Personal Reflection.
3. Post your comments on the Blog.
* Explain why the Sage told his son to take careful note of a girl's feet.
* How would the behavior of a woman who is "swept off her feet" by Jesus differ from one who is swept of her feet by other things?
* What things in your life compete for the center spot in your affections?
* How can you keep Christ at the center?