Some women are caught in a pattern of revolving door relationships. That was the problem of the Wild Thing of Proverbs 7. She just couldn't seem to make relationships work. One man after another passed through her heart and bed. In this book blog, you'll see that the inability to sustain a relationship is often accompanied by an attitude of disrespect. You'll learn that a Girl Gone Wise takes care to build her house--but that a Wild One tears it down with her own hands.
1. Read the nineteenth point of contrast between a Wild and a Wise Thing (Pages 237-246).
2. Download and complete the Chapter Questions for Personal Reflection.
3. Post your comments on the Blog.
• Why do you think women get caught in the revolving door of failed relationships?
• What's the connection between failed relationships and a lack of respect for men?
• Do you think our culture promotes disrespect of men?
• How is disrespect for men a sign of disrespect for God?
• How can women combat the tendency toward revolving door relationships and disrespect towards men?